Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2011

Important message

From this day, the "Plant of the Day" articles will be published in a two-days cycle. And no, it's not because I have no more plants to present you. On the contrary I still have a lot of pictures about many different species, which I will present in future.

The true reason behind this change is the intention, that the plants stay longer in your focus. Since then, the blog is online, there were over 30 articles and some of them were about very interesting plants. If every day a new species is presented, the others are forgotten to fast and disappear from the consciousness of the reader. Further, I have also the opportunity to plan better the articles and to avoid mistakes.

Therefore, there will be no new article today but I promise, that tomorrow, a new type will presented. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen